Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday

I have no pics loaded anywhere yet for retro friday so I will try to get some loaded tonight. I have stolen some time, my boss is no where to be found and the controller is in a meeting. So I am not really sure what to do. I still don't have an office or my own computer but I think that will be fixed next week.

I have decided despite the drive and the less time with G I really like it. Hope it sticks. I can see how I will get bored very easily on some of the things though so I will have to work really hard to not get bored. And to think I almost missed this opportunity. If they had not e-mailed me back thinking I had missed an appt. that I didn't know I had, I would not be here. I know God is in control but sometimes my faith waivers greatly.

Oh and He had me at the 1st thing too for a reason and it was a hard place to be faithwise. He truly does work everything for good, not good things alone but even the difficult things for good. Romans 8:28-29


No comments: