Friday, January 04, 2008

Is it Friday again?-Retro Style



I am freezing my arse off here. This was my first COO trip. I won tickets to Amsterdam from a store's grand opening party which I attended with an old beau. I am too ashamed to say what the store was so I will leave it to your trusty imaginations and mainly for the party we stayed outside. So old beau paid the hotels and train tickets, mapped out 13 days in The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. This is in Luxembourg City. I have no idea where the helk that umbrella is either. Let's just say we broke up when returning home only to get back together for another month or so and broke up again. His is the child and wife I keep running into. And I have had these pics lined up longer than seeing child and wifey on New Year's so this is a coinkydink.

6 comments:

Christy said...

FUN!!! We just had friends come from Belguim (sp?) and your post made me think of them. It looks cold but fun!

Chrisyt :)

insanemommy.com said...

you look smashing dahling!

Erica said...

Sounds like quite the trip! I wish I could go to Europe for a nice vacation right about now!

Ashley Winters said...

Looks like an exciting time! One of my good friends is currently in Italy! Oh, how I wish it were me! I love to travel.

mortimersmom said...

i love that the overcoat is 10 times too big, but you sinched it with a belt! yeah, like that's what it needed....

laurel said...

Wow! What a world traveller and you have very good luck. I haven't won anything, let alone a trip! I hate running into old boyfriends. Good thing, I don't have many. Hee Hee hee.