Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

by Gracie's mom. Now I tag: YOU if you are reading leave a comment so I can check it out.

1. What is your occupation? about to change back into HR and payroll
2. What color are your socks right now? skin color footies to wear with flats
3. What are you listening to right now? gospel music
4. What was the last thing you ate? Cheerios Fruit cereal
5. Can you drive a stick shift? used to be able to
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? some therapist employed by this company on my last day
8. How old are you today? 37
9. Favorite drink? coffee
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? anything live or in the very last few minutes of the game
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope but permed a lot
12. Favorite reality TV show? I already have too much reality, I prefer fantasy
13. What was the last movie you watched? CareBears The Big Wish with G
14. Favorite day of the year? Glneys' birthday
15. What do you do to vent anger? talk, complain, whine, nothing good
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Madame Alexander Victoria doll, I wished it to be real all the time
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? both.
18. Hugs or kisses? hugs and kisses from G only. not looking at the romance time
19. Cherries or blueberries? cherry pie or blueberry pie both best
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? nah, everyone is busy
21. Favorite dessert? blueberry pie or cherry pie or vanilla ice cream with chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies crumbled up in it.
22. Who is least likely to respond? who knows. I was probably the least likely, but look at me
23. Living arrangement? I live in my grandmother's home which was lovingly refurbished by my dad who owns it.
24. When was the last time you cried? last week and due for another soon
25. What is on the floor of your closet? shoes, gift bags, storage containters, suitcases and dirt probably
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Very few of my friends blog
27. What did you do last night? laundry, cooked dinner, and watched a movie with G
28. Favorite smells? coffee, bread baking, anything with garlic
29. What inspires you? doing well for G
30. What are you afraid of? personally failing and not being able to get out of debt.
31. Plain, cheese, or spicy burgers? cheese
32. Favorite breed of dog? Aussies
33. How many years at your current job? not quite one
34. Favorite day of the week? anyday I can take a nap in
35. How many states have you lived in? Two-Arkansas and Tennessee
36. Celebrity crush? Joseph Fiennes
37. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? no
38. Who is your favorite NFL team? not really anyone
39. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless? no house phone
40. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 10 inches of snow if I can get out and about and am not stuck inside. 100 degree weather if I am in the airconditioning.

3 comments:

Denise Sullivan said...

Hey, check out my blog. I left my answers for you! :-)

-Denise

AZMom said...

I am like you, any day I can take a nap, uninterupted, is a GOOD day!

laurel said...

Nice to get to know you a little more. Fun questions, good answers.