Thursday, January 17, 2008

So That Went Well

NOT. So this morning G got up on the really wrong side of the bed. Then I poured too much sugar in the oatmeal, then G cried because I might have been finished with breakfast before her. But she wouldn't eat to try to finish with me, so lets just say neither of us got breakfast. I tried to give her a breakfast bar of which she ate 1/2.

Of course we didn't go to bed as early as we had been last night, and she of course didn't go to sleep right away. This day will be painful. At least I like the job so it isn't a dread going there. If I get there early enough I can leave before 5 p.m. too. Of course today at lunch I have to go out and go to the bank. I guess I can pick something up after the bank.

Gas is going to run me about $80 a week or so. So around $300 a month more or less depending on when I fill the tank up. I will have to fill it up tonight on the way home which will get us through Monday or Tuesday. We will be back in town on Saturday for CNY so 5 days this week we will be in town. Next week more than likely it will be 6 days. That will get old I am afraid. But we will make do and will not miss opportunity to go to town on the weekends for fun with G at the zoo or CMOM or hang out with friends.

Okay so we are off for the morning and if this is disjointed, well, chalk it up to being very tired.

9 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

Hope it all works out, Sorry about the bad morning,
we are here for you completely understand you have to get into the swing of things and don't have as much time to surf...

chloesmama said...

I'm sorry about your bad morning, too. Gas prices are a killer! Hang in there!

Livin' out loud said...

ok here are some tips I was sent online to keep your gas prices down...
1. fill up first thing in the morning, the earlier the better for several reasons...
a. the ground is cold, gas expands in heat, so as the day goes on...
b. vapors settle over night so you get more gas and less vapor.
2. fill up when you reach 1/2 a tank...vapors again!
3. NEVER fill up when the gas refilling truck is there...again vapors and also dirt that naturally gets into trucks' tank is stired up and we do not want dirt in our tank if possible!

ok those are my tips for today, hope they help!!
hugs
Susan

The Byrd Family said...

We all have our bad mornings...sorry yours was today! Toddlers are so difficult to move and rush in the morning. Lottie goes to school only two mornings a week and I let her sleep in her clothes so I don't have to argue with her to get dressed the next day :)

Sharon said...

I hope you can feel all of us and our support with you in spirit!! I'm thinking of you!

AZMom said...

Hope tomorrow is a better day. I had a rough night with Busy Boy tonight so I can relate.

Big hugs!

nikki said...

Sorry your day started off so rough...hope it got better and I hope you get a good night's sleep tonite!

laurel said...

Its hard getting use to a new routine. Hang in there. Good luck and get a good nights rest.

Kids Special Needs said...

Sounds just about like my week! The food and gas both.......

I enjoy reading your blog and comments on other blogs. Thanks for emailing me on the discipline issues a while back.

Hugs, Esther