Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We Are Two for Three

So out of three nights on the plan we are now two down good in a row. Even this morning was good so if tonight is good she is going to be three in a row.

Plus this morning I was up from 3:15am until 4ish for no reason that I can think of. Then when the alarm went off I was asleep and didn't want to get out of bed. At my other job I would have snoozed and been late not worrying about it. This morning re-verifies to me that I am where I am supposed to be as far as employment goes. This is a good thing. I actually like this job so much I am willing to get up when the alarm goes off. Now that is a miracle. I have truly been unhappy with work of any kind since October 2003. Every day was a struggle to not hate my life since that time.

But I really like this place so far. I am able to decorate my office with pics and prints I want. I brought two of my framed/signed prints that would not fit in my house after I moved. They are hanging very prettily in my office now. I am going to get some of my mom's China prints to bring too. I can bring pics of G. I have a super nice new computer that I can store my fav cds on and listen to music all day. I can even burn pics. to a cd. I am back in business.

What I don't have yet is the actual access to the web sites I need to truly do my job. Oh well, all in good time, all in good time.

10 comments:

Kerri said...

Congrats on the sleep stuff!
Kerri and Ruby

marilyn said...

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for three in a row! Good job!

kerri said...

Congrats on the good night's sleep. it makes all the difference!!
Hope it is lucky 3 tonight.

Kelley said...

Glad the job is working out! Hope tonight is good, too!! :)

The Byrd Family said...

So thankful you are loving your job. I have already loaned out "Creative Correction" but I did jot some down for myself so I wouldn't forget them and I'll e-mail them to you in the morning!! If you want to read the book let me know and I'll send it to you next. Only a small section can apply to our toddlers now most of it is for dealing with older children.

Susan said...

Congrats all around. Your job sounds really nice; hallelujah!

mommy24treasures said...

wow 2 out of 3 is great! I hope tonight goes well!!!!!

Sorry about your explosion on post below... mommy guilt is so yuck isn't it, the great thing is you are trying hard to cool it. You will do it. Glenys is your whole world ans she knows it...
well wishes for tonite!

AZMom said...

Glad to hear all is going well! Keep up the good work with both the job and the sleeping!

Christine said...

Sounds like th ejob is going well!

Denise Sullivan said...

Glad you like your job! That makes all the difference. That's nice that they let you decorate too. I always had funny toys in my office including my fav...Mr. Potato Head. My co-workers would come by when I wasn't there and change out all the face pieces in funny places. I always looked forward to seeing what they came up with next.