Monday, February 18, 2008

My Niece-here for my entertainment


You see this? This is called a clover. Yes my amazing niece can fold the tip of her tongue into 4 parts. Pretty darn cool if you ask me. I can only roll/flip my tongue. G can fold her tongue as can everyone else in the family except me and my sister (the mom to my amazing niece). So genetics, pretty important. Not sure what functionality plays here but I am sure there was a reason beyond the entertainment of her aunt for her to be able to do this.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Well, I'm completely lame. My tongue doesn't do anything except flap when I talk. I can't roll it or flip it or anything. So I think that is SUPER cool!

Vivian M said...

Wow. My tongue is too short to do much of anything entertainment wise, but it sure hates spicy food!