Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday With Blue

"Is it really him?"


"Oh yes and he is best to look at from fah fah away."


"But I made Blues' ears and wore them all day long!!"

G and I went to see Blue from Blues Clues and had a really good time. Then we went to lunch and the zoo. G then took a nap in the car as I was putting gas in the car. Then we came home and piddled until dinner when we met our friends at Applebys. I personally don't like Applebys at all, actually hate it. We blew some money today on gas, food and well, gas and food. Okay so I have more pics to post and will do so tomorrow from work. I have some pretty cool videos too.

12 comments:

e said...

Hi
You have a great blog!
Let me invite you to:
eBambi
Present yourself
and meet your friends.
Join now:
http://www.ebambi.com

crazyaboutboys said...

cute pictuers.

Susan said...

I guess I'd like to keep a giant blue dog fah, fah away from me, too! She's just darling with her little ears on.

Kelley said...

Sounds like Blue was fun...and I'm right there with you as far as Appleby's goes... :)

Super Mommy said...

Love those ears!!

mommy24treasures said...

how fun!

krj said...

she is so cute :)

The Byrd Family said...

Looks like she had a fun time.

P.S. Lottie wants to look at EVERYTHING from fah fah away!

AZMom said...

Oh how fun!!!!! Love the pics! It sounds like a great day!

The only thing I eat at Applebees is their chicken fingers because I love their honey mustard. I suppose I could order a salad with the honey mustard but the chicken fingers are quite tasty. LOL

Donna said...

Adorable ears. I love the sweater; perfect for almost spring.

Rony said...

I know it's only a matter of time before my girls know of Blue...... She is cute!

Yoli said...

She is so cute!!!!!!!