Friday, February 01, 2008

Tagged

by Sunshine and Rubber Duckies to reveal 7 weird things about myself and then tag 7 more people leaving the unsuspecting 7 tagged messages on their blog. So here goes:

1) I have an extra peircing and it isn't on my ear.

2) I posted my fav. kitchen things earlier. These are the items I use most and would be lost without regardless of the brand new set of utensils or all the other perfectly good utensils in my kitchen.

3) I am a pasta freak, love it, mostly with pesto but I love the original blue box (family size) Kraft Mac N Cheese. I even have a Mac N Cheese sleeping bag. Used to have the watch. It was during the advertisment era of Cheese N Macaroni.

4) When I feel overwhelmed my response is to shut down.

5) I love office supplies and office supply catalogues.

6) I am totally addicted to spider solitaire

7) I am extremely high maintenance though I'm loathe to admit it. There is not one restaurant, coffee shop, that I will go and not change the order or request a specific change to the standard order. That throws fast food places totally off by the way.

I now tag:

her,
her,
her,
her,
her,
her, and
her

13 comments:

Rony said...

Well look at you! Lol. Great list.

The Byrd Family said...

You're so funny! I love mac & Cheese too!

AZMom said...

I love Mac N Cheese too. My hub hates it so we have it when he is not home.

Thanks for the sympathy on my job. I have 2 interviews (phone) on Monday. I hope one of them lands me a new job. I am very glad your new job is going well!

nikki said...

OK, spill the beans...where is the piercing?

Rony said...

yeah, where is the piercing? down THERE?!?! lol.

laurel said...

Fun!

Monica said...

So glad to hear there is someone else out there who always has to special order! Drives my husband nuts that I order burrito supremes "without any red sauce" at Taco Bell; Snicker's Blizzards "without any chocolate syrup and only half the usual amount of candy" at DQ...etc (the list is as long as the number of eating establishments we have ever frequented)!

(I am scared to ask where the extra piercing might be!)

Sharon said...

I need more detail about the location of the earring! lol You are too cute about that bag and watch!!

krj said...

I shut down with a pint of Ben-n-Jerry's in my hand.

Not such a good combo for my flabdomen.

Christy said...

I am so with you on the whole changing your order thing. My poor husband just rolls his eyes when I make my odd requests. I figure if I am paying for it Im going to get what I want!

Christy :)

Sharon said...

wow, you must be busy with this new job! No new post yet. I am thinking about you today!!

Sister-Mom said...

Leave Sophi a kiss @Sophispot.blogspot.com
yum! Mac n cheese

Heather said...

My sister is like that with food. When we go through the drive-through, I refuse to order for her. I make her lean over me and order her own food. She doesn't mind - she knows she's high maintenance.