Friday, March 07, 2008

First Snow of the Season




This is my back yard at 5:30pm, an hour and half after I left work. Clementine was not liking being in this cold stuff we don't see that often. My parents had G and she got to make 2 snowmen and slide on my brother's old sled down the hill, and of course I missed seeing it.

 Mom got a new camera though and computer so I get to see the pics tomorrow. G has wanted to make a snowman all winter but thought she would have to grow up to get to do it. I am so glad it snowed (on a Friday, no less) at least once this year. But I can't believe it is March 7 that we get the first true snow of the year.

7 comments:

Sharon said...

HOw beautiful!! You are so lucky! We had that happen a few years ago and in March too! What did Glenys think?

Dawn said...

How fun for Glenys. It's got to be so much fun to play in the snow when you don't see it very often. It's funny that you got your first snow, and we are hoping we got our last snow. I love snow but we have had so much this year I'm tired of it.

nikki said...

Glad Glenys got to build her snowmen! Personally, I'm over that white stuff...and we're supposed to get MORE tomorrow.

(look forward to seeing your parents' pics)

Vivian M said...

First snowfall? Wow, it's been snowing buckets here since November of last year!
Snow is fun for the kids though...can't wait to see the pictures of Glenys playing in the snow!

kerri said...

We are enjoying a blizzard as I type, we are expecting 50 cm.
Glad Glenys got to enjoy some white stuff, let me know if she needs some more, happy to oblige. ;)

Lea said...

My kids loved the snow too, but it melted too soon!

The Byrd Family said...

Lottie wanted it to snow here sooo bad! Yea for Glenys!