Thursday, March 13, 2008

Retro Friday


I am not sure what I am showing off but I have a coke bottle. My grandad used to own a barber shop with a pool hall in the back. He kept a coke machine there and also kept cokes and sprites etc at his house.
In the background is my cousin from California. I didn't get to see him but once every couple of years and I truly thought him odd because he was from California where the sun didn't go down when ours did. To me that was like a foreign country.
Also, in the background is my little brother's snoopy. He decided to take a bath with it once and that was the end of snoopy!! I was either about to enter kindergarten or about to go into first grade. I base it on the hair cut.

5 comments:

AZMom said...

Cute pic! I used to have a Snoopy like that!

kerri said...

Your as cute as a button, love the way your holding the coke bottle, LOL.

Denise Sullivan said...

Bottled Coke is the best! Cute photo. Looks like some fun kid-memories. Good times!

Vivian M said...

Wow, I have not seen a Coke glass bottle in years! Cute picture!

Couchkat said...

Too cute! :)

Rachel