Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Pics





Today, G and I took our best friend boy to the Children's museum while his mom was at her guitar lesson. We had so much fun. Although I will say toward the end they were acting more like tired siblings than friends. He is 7 or 8 to her almost 4 so he tries to be another parent and I had to stop that a couple of times. Then neither of them wanted to be in the same place at the same time. He didn't want to make the windsock until she was done then she was done with the playdoh when he just got started. The only place they were in sync was at the river. What kid doesn't want to play in the water? It was the next to last thing we did there b/c I figured they could be wet for lunch but not all day.


There was a special program for the kids and that was learning sign language. They learned several phrases and were able to use them at three different places in the museum. It was kind of fun. I had to give my permission for their pics to be used and they kept taking pics of them together. I had to explain that as G's mom I could only give permission for her pics. The worker just assumed they were my kids. That was all fine with me except for the picture permission. They probably won't use any of G since they wouldn't take her pic alone.

Thanks for all the birthday well wishes for G but her birthday is April 22. We have some time still. I just sent the invites out to make sure I was committed to having it at my house. Now I have to get the house cleaned for everyone to come over. Wouldn't want anyone to see how I really live, ::snicker::

4 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

We don't have a children's museum here....can you believe that?? What great fun!

Yoli said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I had one of those close by. Glenys shares a birthday with my Dad. Those stubborn Tauruses! Love them.

AZMom said...

Busy Boy's birthday is May 1 and I need to start calling around for places myself! I am NOT having it at my house...too many boys at that age will drive me bonkers LOL

The pics are adorable and I am glad she had fun at the museum!

Amy said...

Eeekkk a tooth puzzle :) How fun!