Monday, March 17, 2008

School Pics



G had her spring pictures taken and I was on the fence about buying them until I saw them. She is bautiful in them.






This photographer is the same one from the beginning of the daycare and remembers G's lack of participation. I even got two poses this time. This is real progress. So the photographer is going to use the one with her looking down as a sample in the shop. Maybe I can score a discounted framed pic of G when she is done. Oh and these are pictures of the pictures as I don't have a scanner. So they are much more beautiful and colorful in person. G even knows the name of the color of her dress, plum. I of course didn't know she knew that until someone asked her.

19 comments:

mvrhodes1 said...

thay are beautiful

hello come join me @
http://mvrhodes1.blogspot.com/

kerri said...

Gorgeous, oh my goodness, just stunning.
Her poses are sweet, holding the chick looks so cute!!

Kerri said...

What great pics!
Kerri and Ruby

Susan said...

oh my gosh, those are beautiful!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Cute cute cute!! I love the one with her holding the chick! She is adorable!

Monica

jurl said...

super cute pics!

Donna said...

If these are pictures of the pictures, I can't imagine how stunning the originals must be.

Lea said...

she is precious. luv the pics!

Deanna said...

Great pics! Very cute!

AZMom said...

GORGEOUS!!! I need to get my kid's pics done too...

Dawn said...

What a beautiful daughter you have! She looks like she's in a painting!

~Dawn

Heidi said...

How could you not buy them - those are fantastic pictures...she is precious!

Denise Sullivan said...

Beverly, those are the BEST child photos I have ever seen. They are absolutely awesome! The backdrop, Glenys's dress and her posing are perfect. Beautiful!! I wish I could get Nate to cooperate for a photographer but for now, I have to do them myself. Those would be great photos to have enlarged & printed on canvas or watercolor paper and framed. They look like a painting.

Heather said...

We went through a sitting with Acer recently and so I know how hard the Photographer and G. must have worked together to get those beauties.
I love the fact that she keeps coming up with new additons to her vocab. Good surprises.
Heather BT

Couchkat said...

Very very cute! Who took these?

Rachel

cheepette8 said...

Beautiful pictures!

Super Mommy said...

Oh my - those are darling photos!

Lisa said...

Beautiful! Can't believe this is a SCHOOL pic, wow!

(A friend of Viv & Kerri's) :-)

Lauri said...

Beautiful pictures