Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stuck on a toilet?

Okay, who does this? I mean really. And the authorities aren't sure if there are any mental disabilities, Ya Think? And the boyfriend didn't have any urges (nudge, nudge, wink, wink) that would cause him to get her out sooner? Oh and the neighbors aren't surprised about the situation other than the fact that someone wasn't called sooner? Come on people!!! How can you be stuck on a toilet for 2 years and no one truly miss you? That is sad, very very sad!!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like those two should have shoved more dried beans up their noses when they were little 'cause itappears that's what they're using for brains! IMHO'
Heather BT

Heather said...

that's really 'it appears' if I don't type dyslexically
H

Vivian M said...

I am speechless. Wow.

Debbie said...

Yeah, I know I thought to my self WHAT?????????? Can you imagine????

Debbie

laurel said...

That's just weird.

The Straight's said...

Bizarre, very very bizarre!

Julie said...

I read about this - her skin actually grew into the toilet seat. Morons, I tell ya.