Thursday, March 06, 2008

Things Will Get Better

First off I was able to be excused for next week jury duty to only return on the 17th. That is fine I will accept it. I have a big, MAJOR, training scheduled for next week I really cannot miss if I am to succeed in the job.

Second, thanks for the support. I know things will get better and obviously I am here for a reason if only to get my facial expressions under control so people don't assume they know what I am thinking about what they are saying. How do you do a poker face?

Third, I talked to my (ex) boss who is very upset, obviously still. With what is being said about the situation I am able to differentiate and cypher through some of the info. which gives me a bit more clarity. I also made the HR Manager go with me to lunch to talk about things like a where do we go from here meeting. She gave me some feedback that is necessary and helpful

This is not to say I have not been ill all day and now exhausted from not sleeping but I am able to step back some. This may be the best thing that happened to me or may be the suckiest who knows. I will just ride this roller coaster out, Baby!

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

Hope you feel better soon, get some sleep and don't have to do jury duty! Good luck with the training.

Super Mommy said...

Glad you can see a glimmer of hope in the situation and hope things DO get better for you there soon! -Nancy