Friday, April 18, 2008

Countdown

We are now within 24 hours of the big birthday bash. I am picking up the cake tonight. I go get the balloons tomorrow morning though I am paying for them tonight. I am (hopefully) paying for the pizzas tonight to be delivered tomorrow at 11ish. I say hopefully because I am not sure this place delivers so I may end up going elsewhere for the pizzas. I will get the veggie tray tonight. She wants strawberry cool-aid for drink and "why not did you know I did not yike strawberry coo-aid?" Translation, "why didn't you know I liked strawberry cool-aid?" Some how those negatives get her!

G is so excited. She is spending the night with the grandparents because I still have lots of cleaning stuff to do. They will bring her home around 10am tomorrow. She knows she has one more sleep before her party!!

It is raining today so the yard should be a glorious mess of mud. Oh well. I will have to keep the jumper out longer in order for it to dry. I will get some plastic tablecloths at the dollar store to lay on the ground under the princess table clothes (made of paper) for the picnic. She is def. about wanting the picnic on the grass.

I keep wondering WHAT am I doing having people come to the house of ill trained cats and animal hair!! My cats have pee'd somewhere that I can't find. I can smell it. It is an odor in my house but I can't find the exact location!! I found one spot last night under the couch but I can't find where the other spot is. It is driving me nuts!! Anyone want two temperamental cats? They can be truly loving but one is significantly overweight and the other is a male, 'nuff said.

Okay so I think it is pouring rain right now and I have no rain plan!! I told everyone I would cancel but maybe I will just move it all inside except for the jumper! Amazing!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Glenys I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I look forward to seeing pictures of the event! :)

Vivian M said...

Have a wonderful birthday party and hope it is stress free for you!
Huge birthday hugs to Glenys!

Briana's Mom said...

Good luck! I hope Glenys has a wonderful day!

Johnny said...

What? You don't have those kats under the control of the Aussie?

mommy24treasures said...

Hope the rain goes away! Can't wait to see pics of sweet Glenys's party!

Super Mommy said...

When it rains on your birthday party - doesn't that mean good luck??? I am sure everything will go well. I don't "do" the girls parties here any more - too much stress, not enough room, too much stress, don't want to clean twice (before & after), too much stress, too much planning, etc, etc, etc. Can't wait to hear the update and see Glenys' smiling face!