Monday, April 28, 2008

Cuteness Overload

breaking the pinata and some of the candy. G is sucking on a bubble gum.


We attended M's birthday party yesterday. There were so many toddlers that I was in cuteness overload. One very gorgeous couple had their twin 21 month old daughters who were absolutely adorable!! This couple is a mix of South Korean (him born in US) and Tawainese (her). Very tall couple and extremely good looking couple could only produce two of the cutest kids ever! They were very very nice!! Then another Chinese couple with a 1 1/2 year old and a 2 1/2 year old, both boys. So cute. Then a myriad of other kids like G, G and S (previous neighbor). Then we went to S's so they could play a bit.


And did I mention the weather going from 94 on Saturday to 56 and lower on Sunday with rain? So yeah I am sick again. I couldn't get enough energy to get up this morning so I decided to stay home with G. Then I remembered that one of my coworkers was out for something about his wife so I ended up deciding to go to work late. Then G had a melt down over not being able to stay on blue and certain friends not wanting to share the ball so in my very sick and tired state I took her with me. It worked once.

Well this time my immediate boss sent me back home to work after I drove all the way over and set everything up. He said that it isn't a good idea to allow parents to bring kids to work. So all good things must come to an end. Oh and she wasn't disruptive at all. And another mom brought her son to work last week. I understand some positions and companies can't allow it but I don't work with the public at all. We could have shut the door and been very unobtrusive. Plus it was a very good perk. The other women in corporate will still be able to do so because my boss isn't their boss. Oh well. I didn't want to bring her today anyway but was too sick to fight. She is working on her second movie right now and not getting a nap!!

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

Hope you feel better soon!

laurel said...

No way....never an overload on that cuteness.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Hope that sunburn is better!!

Yoli said...

I am in cuteness overload looking at that Glenys and her gum.