Monday, April 14, 2008

Exactly


G and I are not enjoying the turn in the weather right now. Going from high 70s to low 50s and tonight 30s is not good. We took an extra 2 hours this morning. I just couldn't do it. Everything hurts between my shoulder blades and chin. Haven't the foggiest reason why. I don't feel stopped up but I am sounding a bit froggish. G has large bubbles come out of her nose when she sneezes. Then she looks at me and grunts like I am supposed to know what she means. She is almost 4 and knows how to wipe her own nose for goodness sake. I so hope we survive the week!!

You guys are funny in your comments on the planning of the big party. I have to brag, I am the world's best planner, love it. From vacays to get togethers etc, you name it, I love it. I don't love last minute changes though. I love to plan. The follow through is not where I have the most fun but I can carry events off. So thanks, I am looking forward to Sat just not this week's cleaning (continued) fest.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OK, 4!!! When did it happen???

Heather said...

I just read that Jones soda and Icanhazcheezburger are looking for the 5 best lolcats to put on the jones soda labels - pretty cool eh? Thought you might be interested in a few bottles for keepsakes ;)
Heather BT

Vivian M said...

Hope you both feel better soon!