Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Must Mention

Last night as we were getting ready for bed G sees my necklace and says, "Hey, you got Jesus becross on." I have a gold cross I wear often. She doesn't say "the cross" or just "cross" but "becross."

Then after our shower we were getting dressed and I usually get her dressed first. She tells me, "I wike your body." I said, "I like your body better." She said, "I wike YOUR body mucher." Then after going back and forth like that she said, "Okay so we bofe wike, um, ah, our body mucher." (She was trying to say "we both like each other's body" but it wasn't coming out right.) I want to boost her self esteem with conversations like this.

Then she said, "I wike your hair." I said, "I like your hair best." She said, "I wike your hair bester. But I no wike one thing." I said, "what's that?" She said, "I no wike your big girl panties. Change dem." Heh, what a fashionista?

7 comments:

AZMom said...

Oh my gosh that is too cute!! Good way to boost her self esteem too. :-) Great job MOM!

The Straight's said...

Cute cute cute! Thanks for the laugh tonight :)

Eliza2006 said...

I love the Glenys conversations. I know what you mean about wanting Glenys to have a positive self-esteem. I am really careful to never say anything negative about myself because I know that she will someday view herself the same way I view myself. Talk about pressure!

Tiffany

Kelley said...

My very favorite posts that you do are the Glenys conversations. They always leave me with a big smile!

laurel said...

Funny and sweet! She sure is a clever girl.

Susan said...

She'd probably really hate mine :-)

Let me know what she recommends!

Vivian M said...

Too funny! Time to go shopping for lingerie with Glenys!