Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Latte Per Post

Okay in case you are wondering why I blogged about candles, you will be happy to know I am going to share the news. I joined PayPerPost which allows me to get paid for blog reviews offered by companies to spread the news or information about a particular service or item. As a blogger you can pick which opportunities you wish to speak on, and as long as you agree to the terms, you will be paid for the time you took to blog about it. The candle thing was my first post, and this one is my second. This actually should pay $20, and do you know how many lattes that will buy me? 4.

So this is an attempt to get financially right side up a little sooner or not waste real earned money on lattes. This is not an effort to work from home as I don't have near the time to post for pay full time. Also, these posts will be sprinkled into real life posts, and I will try to make it relevant to my real life. Candles are relevant because I do like them but can't have them. This "payer per post" post is relevant as I would like to introduce anyone who would be interested to join.

I have found the service department extremely helpful and quick in responses. I can pass on whatever opportunities I wish if I don't feel it is right for me. I can also set my filter to only receive opportunities that would be of interest to me.

From work I am banned from the site, but I can post one a night or at least 3 to 4 times a week. That is def not bad if it only pays for one latte per post.


1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Why not? If it pays for your lattes, I think you should go for it!