Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Recap- Now With Pictures!!

Sunday we showered her with love and gifts because soon she will be bringing him home. Gotcha will be May 5th.

And quess who was there? And being the good friend I am, I bribed her with candy, dark chocolate M&Ms from which she may have never come down! Sorry I need the bebe loves, and she gave me a kiss when she left!!

Boy gifts from this group of girls, what a change.


Margaux and her tricks.
Automatic smile when the camera is pointed her way.

Sophie gets help putting together a tough puzzle.






G dons the Minnie Mouse ears for a bit.


It was fun, then G and I went to dinner at my fav, Pei Wei. Then G fell asleep in the car. Me, well, I missed my nap for the weekend which contributed greatly to my being two hours late to work today!! I do not function without at least one day of a nap!!


G very clean room after I cleaned on Sat.

5 comments:

youcantstoptheblog said...

We are so kindred! Pei Wei and weekend naps are my faves. I think I had Pei Wei no less than 6 times in the last two weeks. That's a LOT of pad thai.

Yoli said...

You had great fun girl. Love the hat on the Glenys. SO adorable that girl of your, I love her eyes, they speak of mischief!

I have the same clothes hamper you have for G. Love that ladybug. Glad you got to clean Glenys room, I have to tacklet the jungle where my wild ones reside.

Craig & Cindy said...

Looks delightful!!! Love the pics.

Cindy

mommy24treasures said...

great weekend! Love how clean Glenys's room looks!

Vivian M said...

I have to clean the playroom. Have been putting it off for about a month now (since we have been in Fla for a month).
Any tips? I get so overwhelmed I don't know where to start!