Thursday, April 17, 2008

What is for Dinner?

First off, thanks for all of the "she is so cute bloody" comments. They made me laugh. Then I thought of all of the people who don't speak English popping by wondering how she got that bloody nose! I may end up taking that pic down or something. Maybe before DHS rings the doorbell they will actually read the post.

Second, What is for Dinner? I made chicken nuggets, Chinese green beans, and carrots. Okay well technically I only made the green beans I just baked the chicken nuggets and grabbed a handful of ready to eat carrots but still.

I also gave G bar-b-que sauce and ranch dressing to eat with her nuggets, 3 nuggets to be exact. So you know what she ate? All of the dipping sauces with the carrots and all of the green beans. Because, "I no wike dose nuggets." Carrots and bar-b-que sauce, yummmm!

5 comments:

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

Hmmm......I never thought about bbq dipping sauce with carrots.

Vivian M said...

Veggies are good and healthy! Of course, I could pour Ranch dressing on cardboard and Kerri would just lick it off. If there is something to dip, it is almost a guarentee she will only eat the dip.

Lauri said...

gotta love dipping

The Byrd Family said...

Lottie will dip ANYTHING into Ranch dressing. She just calls it "dip". She is the worst eater and I run out of ideas to get her to eat anything!

amy said...

shes fabulous..Hope you are doing well. thanks for stopping by my other blog!