Saturday, May 31, 2008

An Award! Just for Me?






She named me one of 5 Blogs That Make My Day Award. Isn't that nice. You can go read the other stuff she said about me but I say award and my eyes went to stars so I didn't really see it. You know the "big head" syndrome and all that.

Anyhoo, I am supposed to nominate 5 other bloggers and I can't rename the blogger who gave it to me. That is okay though because she is one of a whole bunch that I read everyday.

So in no particular order, other than the order in which I found them while typing this out, is my 5 blogs that make my day plus one because I am unconventional that way and don't follow instructions:

Jurlpower Very funny non-adoption related, found her through blogher ads. She just has a way with telling life's reality with humor.
And Bai Li Makes 3 Bai Li has made it home to her family. Sharon and her hubby are returning home to their older two kids with their newest dollbaby. She had a struggle for a bit but she is coming round to this forever family way of thinking.
G's twin by another mother Nuff said. Actually this child sounds so much like G down to the things she thinks and says. Her mom is careful to document the funny life Lily leads.
The Rachel Chronicles TingTing keeps her parents straight. She is adorable and growing up too fast like they all do. Plus her mom is a displaced southerner!! She needs some southern hugs!!
The Byrd's Nest Precious family serving God in TX. Sometimes we are served in the blogosphere from a daily devotional or maybe just because real life came into play and we take some of the wisdom.
Life with Kerri Who just happens to be almost a travel buddy with G. They share the same referral day and I was in a yahoo group waiting with Vivan. They happened to travel before us I think but we still share the waiting experience and referral day as China sisters.

3 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Awwww.....you are too sweet Bev! I LOVE reading your blog. Especially when you are on a roll....you crack me up!

Susan said...

Thank you so much! I appreciate all those Southern hugs.

Super Mommy said...

A well deserving award at that! Congrats - now get to typing . . .