Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Got It

Remember this? Well, just call me Ms. Presenter or co-presenter!! Now the conference isn't until November so I have all the time in the world to procrastinate on this, heh heh. Actually I will work on it through out the summer etc. Here is the e-mail:

co-presenter* "and Beverly,

Thank you for your submitted proposal. We are excited to have you present at the annual Family Focus Conference this year. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance between now and the conference and I will be in contact with you as the conference nears.

Your proposal looks very interesting and the topic is defiantly(sic) something we hear often from the families we assist in the post adopt community.


Thanks"
coordinator*


*names witheld for privacy

2 comments:

The Straight's said...

Congratulations! Sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear about the 10 things.

Vivian M said...

Woohoo Bev!!!! You are going to rock, and I just wish I could be there to hear it.
Congrats!