Friday, May 23, 2008

May 23, 2005

Was the day I received the call and a fax of the first page (with passport pic) of G. It wasn't a very good pic but you could tell she was a baby with chubby cheeks and a frown!! My dad just said, "Well, it looks like a baby." Oh well don't get all excited there, thankyouverymuch!

Anyway, can it really be three years? Law! It sure goes fast. Much faster than I wish.

To celebrate I am meeting one of our travel buddies and maybe some other friends at Incredible Pizza. I am not looking forward to it but G is beside her self with excitement!! I am reserving the right to take her on special occasions and other people's birthday parties. This will not be a regular for us and I hope to goodness sake it isn't going to be extremely busy when we get there.

4 comments:

The Straight's said...

Come on mom, Pizza and games how fun! Just think about how boring pizza would be without your baby there to enjoy it with. Get excited as your daughter and eat an extra piece for me :)

Anonymous said...

Negative, this hsould be a celebration??
I'm confused as to why you don't want to do this??

Vivian M said...

Congrats on your referral anniversary!

Tasha said...

Wow. Time flies!

And pizza!!! Woohoo!!!!

and to anonymous, we all have our reasons for deciding what to celebrate and what not. Not everyone celebrates the anniversary of their first sonogram.. so why is this really a 'must' for celebrating?