Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mom Update

Called mom at 7am no answer, figured they were asleep. Called dad at 10:30am and was told that mom was taken for the test around 7am. Cool. Called back just now (12:30pm) dad said she was back but no one is telling her anything. She still has IV and the nurse came to give her a shot in the IV. They have yet to speak to a doc. I offered to bring them coffee or a book and was received with a "no, No, NO." I love our familial relationships but what can you do?

I think I will just wait for him to call (which he won't) and not go out there. I have some errands to run anyway. I must say I am still on the verge of tears not of fear but frustration but can't at work and won't in front of G because I don't want to scare her. When I am more composed and coffee-ed up I will tell you about G processing her grammie being sick. Too cute!!

5 comments:

GWEN OATSVALL said...

well, i will keep your mom in my prayers ... thanks for visiting me ... i think your daughter is just adorable ... life is full of mud puddles for sure ... hoping your coffee fix has got you geared up for the day ...

mommy24treasures said...

I am keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the update

Vivian M said...

Hang in there Bev. It is so hard when you feel out of the loop and helpless. I will keep praying.

Super Mommy said...

Keeping your mom in my prayers - hang in there!

laurel said...

We hope everything ends up well for your mother and for you. Good luck!