Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Pics from the Weekend




G stayed in her pool all day practically. We had a picnic in the yard even. Mostly we stayed at Grammie and Grandad's house all day.

This summer, my mom is going to attempt to get swimming lessons for her in July. For that I am totally thankful. I can't take her and I have no idea who would pick her up from daycare to take her if not my mom.

About the pics, G loves her trampoline. She makes grandad and grammie get in with her. Sometimes at the same time. She was waiting on her pool to fill up.

She doesn't put her head in the water yet so to get her hair wet she pours it on herself. She is so funny in the water. But she is an only child and requires that "somebody come pway wiff me!"

8 comments:

Craig & Cindy said...

Cute pics! Looks like she had tons of fun...!

Cindy

The Princess's Mommy said...

Adorable! I'm loving the swimsuit! Glad you had a good day!

Monica

Briana's Mom said...

That is so sweet that your parents get on the trampoline with her. So cute!

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

Great photos! What's all that "green stuff" in the yard? We don't have that in Arizona. haha.

AZMom said...

Too cute!! It looks like she is really having fun!

The Byrd Family said...

I love it that they will get in the trampoline with her!

laurel said...

Looks like you had a grand slammin' time!

Vivian M said...

Kerri is an only child too, and wants us to play with her constantly. She tells us she is bored!
What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon, I think it is great that Glenys' grandparents get in the trampoline with her! Somehow, I don't see that happening around here.