Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh To Kind Anon

I hate incredible pizza. That is why I don't want to do this. I want to celebrate my child's life fo' shizzle, bizzle. But OH UGH and ARGH!! Incredible Pizza is just chuck e cheese without the rat! The pizza isn't that good either and this one round here just had a big gang fight at it. So this may be my last post, who knows.

Oh and I am so sad today because of Myanmar, China quakes, tornadoes, pets dying (not mine, yet) and the Chapman's child, I am heartbroken and crying at the drop of a hat!!

I feel so badly for her brother. How does a parent grieve the loss of one without causing more guilt to be felt by the brother, not intentionally done by anyone but oh the tragedy, the sorrow, the guilt!

Jesus Christ, Creator of all things and Sustainer of the world, I ask blessings and comfort to rain down on the Chapman family at this time especially the brother. His heart can only be healed by You the Great Physician!

You were not taken by surprise at any of the tragedies in recent months. You have a great plan to use these things for Your glory and our good. Right now we see through a glass dimly but one day, as Maria Sue has seen, we will see clearly.

You hold our tears in a bottle so none are wasted. How unworthy we are to come to You but for Your Mercy! Comfort those hurting, bring them close to You!

Give those of us left behind a better understanding as to how to truly love our own children better with much more grace and mercy as You bestow on us. Don't let these tragedies go without some good coming from them though we may never see it in this life.

You love us, You died for our sins, You gave Your all to bring us to live with You eternally. Even so Come Lord Jesus, Come Quickly!

4 comments:

Eliza2006 said...

I've been so sad about that Chapman's, etc. too. It seems I've been on edge for the past couple of days. You go and celebrate Glenys however you want. There's no rule stating you have to be excited to celebrate at a specific location. Hope you have a wonderful evening!

Tiffany

The Byrd Family said...

Amen Bev.

I too, have had such a heavy heart the last couple of days. So tragic.I am praying mostly for their son.....praying he is very close to His Savior and will lean on Him.

Lisa and Tate said...

When is all this sadness going to stop? My heart goes out to the people of China. I cannot even imagine the sorrow at the Chapmans.... I wonder WHY all the time ...

The Princess's Mommy said...

My heart is sad, too. All the China families and especially the Chapmans are in our thoughts and prayers.

Monica