Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ooops!

Okay so it wasn't a PIC line but a Pepcid IV. Leave the other to an over active imagination that is born in a worst case scenario mind having the casket already picked out as getting the info over two cell phones in 5 o'clock traffic. G and I talked to mom and she is really just wanting to go home. She thinks that if she passes the stress test they will send her home tomorrow.

I think she thinks it is just stress not heart but I think it is heart. She has the apple shaped body with large belly, is over weight and taking a hormone that interacts poorly with her imitrex (migraine med). So I am thinking you know strike three type thing. I really hope I am wrong and it is something like a panic attack or stress or indigestion.

6 comments:

Vivian M said...

I will keep your Mom in my prayers.
By the way a PIC line is an IV line inserted straight into a vein or artery and can be kept in for a very long time. It is used in people like my Mom, who needs frequent intravenous meds, saline or blood transfusions and have poor veins that collapse or are hard to find.

Kerri said...

Hoping that all turns out to be okay with your mom.
Kerri and Ruby

youcantstoptheblog said...

I hope that they check her all out and she gets a clean bill of health! Best to be safe.

nikki said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom...

The Byrd Family said...

Oh Bev...praying for your Mom.

Donna said...

Thinking about and praying for your mom.