Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Prayers For China

When I was waiting to go get G, after referral, South China had major flooding and lots of death. Nothing compared to the earthquakes but scary still. In Wuzhou, there were many deaths due to the flooding. Waiting over here when your child is over there in an unknown situation is very difficult, I know. A total helplessness and disbelief came over me until verification came that the SWI was fine. Stay in contact with your agency because they will try to get information quickly about the children.

So for all of the waiting families who know who your children are and who are in the areas of destruction, I send you my thoughts as I lift you and your children in my prayers. May you be united soon.

For all of G's China sisters left in the SWIs waiting for their forever families, I pray safety and God's guiding hand in their lives as the government and others step in to help. For those who have lost family members to the tragedy, I ask God to comfort you in this time.

2 comments:

amy said...

Im praying along wiith you my friend

Vivian M said...

I think we are all on the same wavelength. And praying for all affected.