Friday, May 09, 2008

Retro Friday

So can you guess which one is me? Four of us in the pic are siblings. Two are single children of an aunt and an uncle. All of us were the only grandchildren of my dad's mom and dad, my paternal grandparents.

That is our car. This is circa 1975 or 1976. See how happy my older sister is? She acted that way in 2002 when my maternal grandmother was buried and she was having to have her pic made with the 15 cousins and their families on that side. She only ever wanted to be an only child and grandchild! She was first on both sides.

Here is a hint, I am the mini me of my (boy) cousin!!

3 comments:

Steffie B. said...

this is a great photo.....

have a wonderful MD weekend! ;)

Couchkat said...

5th from the left? Too cute!

Ashley Winters said...

I love seeing old photos. How cool!