Friday, May 16, 2008

Review Blog?

I am considering starting a review blog. Could pay decently. At least enough to purchase my beloved coffees for a month per post. I would not post family stuff on it, but if I thought a review would be interesting to some of you regular readers I might mention it here with a link. It won't take the place of the payperposts though. As regular readers, you know you can skip the posts that are of no interest and my feelings will not be hurt.

I may start it tonight so if anyone has a catchy title spring 'er on me and we will see. I need to be home to think about it a bit. Can't decide here at work too much high school bs going on here.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Great Asiatic Lily picture on the top of the blog. Not sure what a review blog is, but it you write it, I'll check it out. How about; Reviews and Ramblings, Rambling Reviews, Read these Reviews or Reviews and Rates, from bads to greats.
Heather BT