Thursday, May 22, 2008

Test e-mail

I am sending this from e-mail to see if it will post.  I got caught using the cell internet instead of the work internet to reach the blog so now I am restricted to home and they blocked bloglines too.  Even e-mails that are attached to a site come through restricted so I can’t even see the feed from LOL CATs or LOL DOGS, sad!! 

 

I think it is a bit restrictive, a bit overboard but whatever.  As the IT guy said, “You shouldn’t blog at work.”  So basically he doesn’t understand!!  I will see maybe at lunch if this works or not.

2 comments:

Vivian M said...

It worked! Now please email me your snail mail addy so I can send you an appropriate thank you!

AZMom said...

Sounds like my old job! What a bummer!!

Love the cat photo above and I love my crocs.They look dumb but they are comfy and I have not bought any sandals yet so they do in a pinch!

My kids are going to summer day care camp which will be a lot of fun. They have activities and field trips planned all summer. The only bummer is the doubling of my daycare cost!