Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday-Motion



For another project I must add words to this post. G received the trampoline as a birthday gift from my parents. It will stay at their house and we have already had tears about it.

Grammie didn't pick her up last night like she wanted and when Grandad came to get her she fell apart. So they ended up taking her home to jump then bringing her back to my house. I hope this doesn't become a big problem. My mother will pick her up today to take her home to jump too. At least today I will get a meal out of it.

5 comments:

Vivian M said...

Kerri loves jumping on a trampoline, so much so that we got her an indoor one. In the beginning she used it for sensory issues, now it's just all fun and games in the playroom. What's more fun than the trampoline? A bounce house!!!

Jenty said...

What a clever way to use the typical fast kiddy shots :)

Super Mommy said...

My girlies love jumping on trampolines! Glenys looks like she is having sooo much fun!

Sandy M said...

Very creative shots. I love the one on the trampoline. Happy WW!

Yoli said...

Aaawww she wants her trampoline!