Sunday, May 25, 2008

The Zoo with Grandad and Grammie

But first the pic of G in her PIF dress and the matching hairbow.

Next G in the "egg" at the zoo in the petting farm.



See the smile on my dad's face? Does he love his grandkid or what?
She was brave enough to pet the sheep with grandaddy's help.


This was ride number two on the carousel.
She was too tired to walk!
Resting from before going to the water, which she didn't get in.


Tonight was a member's only night at our zoo. The "river" was open for the kids to go and play in. G  bragged about how she was going to do it all by herself and that she would lay down in the water and get her feet wet. Yeah! Big Talk that was all, she only got her feet wet and that was because I walked her into it.

We were there just over 2 hours, much to my parents chagrin, and we saw lots of things. G even was able to ride the merry-go-round 3 times!! Now she is at their house spending the night and I have a bed with clean sheets all to myself! Yea!! But I have to get up early for breakfast at my parents because G doesn't sleep late with them, boo!






8 comments:

laurel said...

Love the pictures. She is really beautiful~ Glad you all had fun. We like the zoo a lot. Love the egg shot. Too cute.

Super Mommy said...

Glenys looks sooo cute in her PIF dress - I LOVE the color on her! Those pics of her and your dad are priceless! I wish my dad was still alive and he and my girlies could hang out. . . looks like fun, fun, fun!! Happy Memoiral Day.

Jennifer said...

I think the egg picture is adorable as well. She is such a little cutie!!

Jennifer

Vivian M said...

I agree the egg shot is very cute!
Hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day.

The Byrd Family said...

Little Glenys is so blessed to have grandparents who love her so much!

Donna said...

What fun! I love the photos!

AZMom said...

Love the pictures! It looks like a lot of fun! I love the zoo and so do my kids. We have a lot of fond memories of the zoo here in Phx and in Denver.

kris said...

Looks like a fun day- great pics.