Thursday, June 05, 2008

Conversations with G

Last night in an attempt to not go to sleep:

G: Mama, when it is dark, does Barney go to sleep?
Me: Yes of course barney goes to sleep.
G: Well, real live dinosaurs that don't talk well, they sleep in the morning.
Me: No all dinosaurs sleep at night and nap in the day time sometimes.


Earlier while taking a shower:

G: (sneezing a lot) Where is all dat sneezing come from?
Me: (noticing the "I need to sneeze look") I don't know, do you need to sneeze again?
G: Well, it is just thinking about it. (then sneezes) I guess it thought it did.

6 comments:

amy said...

ok how precious is that little girl?

Ellie Monster said...

She's so darn funny!

Vivian M said...

She really does come up with some interesting questions!
I get the heavy ones, like "who is G-d?" and "why are there bad people?". Want to trade for a day?

Kelley said...

I just love your conversations with Glenys!!! Love, love, LOVE them!

mommy24treasures said...

she is so funny!!!!!

mommy24treasures said...

I always love these!!!!She is hilarious!