Friday, June 13, 2008

Conversations With G

Yesterday as I was fixing lunch for G at home while she was playing outside. She came in and said, "Well, we only gots one mails today. But I got to see the mail lady. She said, 'Hi' and gived me the mail."

In the car after we picked up her medicine, "Oh mama, dis is big medcine. Oh no dey did not just give us dis big 'ole medcine."

Told to my mom about her medicine, "Gwammie, just let me telled you, dat medcine tastes weally bad."

After visiting grammie at her office, "Mama, can we go buy me a toy?"
Me, "no, we can't, you just got some new lickets."

G, "yeah but lickets is not a new toy."

5 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Yeah Mom. Lickets is not a new toy. Duh. LOL!

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

Gotta think fast to get what you want. haha! I only liked grape Dimatab when I was a kid. Everything else DID taste "weally bad"!

The Byrd Family said...

She is so cute!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

One of my favorite things in Blog Land is conversations with Glenys. They always, always make me smile. She's just as cute as a button!

Amy & Amelia AiChun said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!