Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fun In The Park

We have had a relaxing weekend. Friday night G spent with my parents. Then I headed out there for breakfast and spent the day. Today was church then nap for me while G watched movies. Then to the "blue swides."


Yesterday for breakfast, my mom cooked which is totally unusual for breakfast. For all of my parents marriage my dad has always cooked breakfast. G was a bit perplexed and def. recognized that the scrambled eggs did not "wook wike grandaddy's aiggs." 

I am not sure that G has ever had her grammie cook breakfast but maybe one other time she doesn't remember.

Now she is playing noggin.com as I am finishing the book Infidel. This is a must read for every person who thinks Islam is a religion of peace.


8 comments:

Ashley Winters said...

Your weekend sounds like fun. Grandparents can be very helpful!

Vivian M said...

What a cool looking slide! Kerri loves the park, too bad it has been raining here non stop for weeks.

Christy said...

OK LOVE THE GLASSES. SHE LOOKS SO PROUD OF THEM!!! ALWAYS A OOD TIME AT THE PARK!!!

CHRISTY :)

AZMom said...

Love the slide photos!! She is too cute!

Craig & Cindy said...

Looks like fun...! So chic with the sunglasses...

Cindy

Sharon said...

Is that book hard to get through??

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it when you talk like Glenys!! Do it again Sam!! Great playgound shots!! Good for your mom, but is she crazy! She had such a good thing going?? haha

The Byrd Family said...

What a great slide! She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Beverly,

Just found your site from a friend. Your daughter is too cute. I have read some of the previous entries and only have one warning for the Tinkerbell costume, they itch. My daughter loves all things Tink and she picked it out and still complained!! It is usually hot here for halloween also (FL). I tried putting a shirt under it, to keep the worst of the itch down and she was hot and sweaty before we were halfway through. Have a great 4th.