Thursday, June 19, 2008

Retro Friday

These are in backwards order and I could change them but am too lazy. The first is my junior year in college. I returned to the college I had attended the first 2 years to go to a sorority funtion. That is one of my little sisters. I was not the best big sis to her and I regret that. She has two cute kids and is married to an opthamologist now or an optometrist (can't remember). They live in the same town as my sister and her kids.




The next is a freshmen or sophomore winter formal. This is Tony (don't remember his last name). He was nice.
I wonder what happened to him and if he still has the mustache? That is the black dress I wore in my sister's wedding. I was made of honor and the marriage failed, hmmm, omen? Just kidding.









1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Great pictures, and you look beautiful in both!