Saturday, June 21, 2008

What a Fantabulous Day Even If I Did Miss A Nap

Playing stare down with the kimodo dragon. Good thing there is strong plexiglass between us.





Climbing on the Budda's head. Isn't this how to get the most out of the luck?

G and mom in the photo op.

We met a fellow FCC family who lives sort of close to us for a day at the zoo. Their daughter is 2 1/2 (almost) and is adorable. When I get permission to post I will post pics without names.

We had so much fun because well we always like a good day at the zoo and because this family is just so nice and wonderful.

I am totally exhausted now and I stink to high heaven from the fairly hot and sweaty day we had. I got to let a baby kid bite my fingers then I pet a horse and then I couldn't find any cleaning stuff for my hand. I forgot about not cleaning my hand until after I rubbed my eye. I know ewww!

Well, we went to my fav place to eat and I washed my hands really good but I am still a little worried about my eye. Once in Barcelona I picked up a bad case of pink eye so I am not all happy about the germs I stuck in there!

G fell asleep in the car so I moved her into a rocking chair. Total nap for her just around 45 mins. She woke up and the first words out of her mouth were "I didn't fall asleep." Yeah baby right! Then she said to me, "Why you sittin' in dat chair?" I said, "I just decided to sit here while you were 'resting.'"

Oh and about going to sleep early last night, we made it to bed around 8:45 but like always she didn't fall asleep until well after 9pm. Then she tried to wake me up this morning before the alarm to tell me she wanted to see the crocodiles first.

Tomorrow is Sunday School and church. She cried last Sunday when I dropped her off so I hope she doesn't do that again. Then we are going to my mom's for lunch but mainly a nap.
Oh and go wish Lisa and EmmeLi congrats on becoming a family.

4 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

What a great day! You two are adorable together!

Lauri said...

Cute pic.. love your braids & Gleny's shades

Yoli said...

Oh plexiglass or not, Glenys would still win the stare down!

Lovely picture of the both of you!

Vivian M said...

Love the pictures!!