Friday, June 27, 2008

What House Are You?

I would agree with this simple assessment of myself, especially the traveler comment. I am always on the look out for somewhere to go.




What the House Test Says About You



You are happy with who you are, and you don't have an inflated sense of self importance. You do your own thing quietly. You don't take up a lot of space.



You aren't against being community oriented, but it's not really your thing. You tend to prefer to focus on your family and not the neighborhood around you.



You are a calm, contemplative, and smart person. You take ideas very seriously.



You look attractive, but mostly because your rely on your natural good looks to get by.



You are moved by what's exotic and unique. You often have the mentality of a traveler, even when you're not traveling.

2 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Woo Hoo! Don't you love the part that says..."Natural good looks"! You go girl!

jurl said...

Hmm...I took the test and it said I have a plumpness about me and a need to curse at inappropriate moments. or something like that.