Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and other Ramblings

Peek a boo

See my Frincess Shoes?

What not to do to a sleeping G who can't breathe, suction her nose to help her breathe. We ended up with a 15 minute melt down all in her sleep.

I guess I gave her a night terror. Oops! She is so difficult to wake up; that is why I don't even attempt to give her medicine at night unless she is awake enough to ask for it.

Next G fell off the bed last night, well half off. Then she blamed Clementine for pushing her off, heh. Poor Clementine gets blamed for the body gases too.

Earlier G told me that she "memembers when Simon was a kitten." Simon is our 12 year old cat. I said, "Really? I don't." Then she said, "I memember when I was in China and Clementine was a puppy." Okay! This kid is too much sometime.

2 comments:

Alyson & Ford said...

Your daughter is adorable! Cute stories (I peeked at a few older ones).
Thanks for visiting our blog!

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Vivian M said...

My youngest sister swears she was at my parents' wedding and Mom wore a white wedding gown. My parents were married in suits and before I was even born.
Kids have wild imaginations!