Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wordless Wednesday and other Ramblings










Now for Other Ramblings: G is a natural at swimming so says her teacher. She even enjoyed today's class and didn't cry or anything. My mom is paying for these classes and is even thinking about maybe getting her two more weeks and getting us a pool membership in town. G doesn't just need to take the lessons but she needs to practice for real the rest of the summer. But of course that would mean I would need a swimsuit and that is a scary scary thought!!

5 comments:

Regina said...

I feel your pain about the swimsuit. But next year when I am half the size I am now maybe it won't be so tramatic.
Blessings!!

nikki said...

Yay Glenys!
And I also swallow my pride and put on that suit to get in the water with my girl...it's worth it!
So, you CAN do it, Beverly!

AZMom said...

Way to go Glenys!

I need a new swimsuit too and keep putting it off....

Vivian M said...

Congrats to Glenys for conquering swimming lessons! And they make really nice suits nowadays that are very flattering to many different body types. So go for it!

Donna said...

I take the girls swimming 4-5 times a week even though putting on my suit makes me cringe. The things we do for our precious angels.