Wednesday, June 18, 2008

You Guys May Be Wondering...

about this link? Well, through payperpost I have already made $127.45 and am waiting for another $19 to come through. This is easy coffee money. So I thought I would share with you all. If you feel inclined to review my post through this link you can make $7 I think. I will also get paid after the review has been completed. Now on posts I don't want reviewed it will be removed or I will post to the other blog but generally speaking you will have the opportunity to review the post and make money. Let me know how it goes. Also if you sign up for payperpost through my blog I get a referral fee. Then for everyone who signs up through your blog you get a referral fee. Now this particular post is not paid for unless you choose to review it. So I am doing this advertising, so to speak, free because it does pay. No I am not ready to give up the day job but I was able to not be short $100 last month!!

1 comment:

mommy24treasures said...

that is a pretty neat way to make coffee money. I suppose I always feel my posts aren't worthwhile enoghg to be reviewed or I would consider it!