Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Conversations With G

Monday morning as we are getting ready for the day. "Mom, I weally am sad."

Me: "About what baby?"

G: "Well, I weally sad about swim wessons being ober."

Yeah, this is the same kid who told me every morning of swim lessons that she didn't want to go. She even told one of her teachers one day, "I telled my mama that I not want to go to swim lessons and she telled me 'yes' and I sayed 'no.' Den she called my gwammie and dey talked a yong yong time and dey sayed 'yes.'" That was the same day I dropped her off crying and she cried for 40 mins in her teacher's lap!!

5 comments:

marilyn said...

Gosh, don't you love 3 year olds?! I hear the same sort of things all the time:)

Carol said...

LOL..that is very cute.....my son is the very same way about Soccer.

Vivian M said...

Kerri was the same way, she would not want to do something until we were there, then she would not want to leave!
Now that I think of that, my hubby does the same thing.

Susan said...

She is so expressive. Her teacher must have been cracking up on the day she told that story.

Doug and Terrye said...

Go figure! :)

Terrye in FL