Friday, July 11, 2008

Dating and Other Ramblings

I am asked all the time if I date? Or rather why I don't date. I am not going into that right now but I will tell you a secret, ready? Shhhh, I really like guys in military gear.

I mean who doesn't like a guy in uniform? Of course the men wearing the uniform must conform to the actual fitness level of the uniform. Young, fit, rugged, strong hands, with a ... Oh never mind that isn't your business. Sorry got a bit lost in a daydream or fantasy, heh.

Anyway, I mean it is truly eye candy for me to see soldiers or well defined policemen or even firemen. I enjoy seeing the fine specimens in the Fireman's or Policeman's Calendars around this area. So if you want your man to meet the Bev's eye candy requirement, visit this link for the appropriate military gear.

Oh and by the way, this is a paid post!!


5 comments:

Vivian M said...

I am with you, love a man in uniform, suit or tux. Hubby has worn all three (he is ex-military).

Doug and Terrye said...

I know what you mean...I love a guy in a fireman's uniform (thankfully DH fits the bill!!)

Terrye in FL

laurel said...

I love men in suits. I guess that is kind of a uniform?

The Straight's said...

Too funny!

AZMom said...

Love a man in a uniform too. ;-)