Monday, July 21, 2008

Do You Think We Have A Career?





G giving her hand at waiting tables. This ended badly right after I snapped the pic. I didn't lose my cool, but was none too happy about cleaning up the mess. Not necessarily her fault since I saw what was about to happen and couldn't stop the fall. Thankfully blankie survived without any collateral damage.



Then look what I got today!! Stainless steel, the worst I can do to this is bend it not break it. Yes I probably could have gotten it cheaper but I was where I was and bought it. I realized today it isn't a good thing to not bring my coffee to work as I usually drink the latte I make on the way there and need a refill mid-morning. That is where the French press coffee comes into play! So I make the latte and the French press pot (put in a thermos) and drink about 40 oz before 11a.m. So I save myself at least $4 a day.

Yes one might could argue that all that coffee isn't good for one, yada yada yada. Who cares?




4 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

love her smile:)
Good post.

The Byrd Family said...

Wow! Look at how talented Glenys is!!!

Vivian M said...

I think Glenys should consider college. And you need a back up coffee maker, since you take your coffee so seriously!

Gen said...

Don't you love it when you find a way to keep your vices and save money?? Fab idea.

Glenys is a crack up - she's got the waitress arm and the smile. Girlie's gonna get great tips ;)