Friday, July 18, 2008

G Conversations

and three in a row posts, cool huhn?

Last night after our shower, G wasn't dressed yet. I was dressed but brushing my teeth or something and have I ever told you how infatuated G is with her most private of parts? It drives me nuts because, well, a female is all inside and poking or proding without knowledge could cause injury or give her an infection or something, so I would rather her keep her little fingers away (this is not up for discussion). So anyway, she is sitting in the floor half cross legged just looking hard.

All of a sudden in her most confused voice she says, "Mama, why does my bobum wook wike dat?"

I said, "Look like what?"

She said, "Why do I gotta yine der?" (got a line on it)

After the initial shock of the question, I said, "Well, baby, that is your dividing line."

You know some of these questions are hard and better left for another day!!

3 comments:

AZMom said...

Oh gosh...gotta love those talks. That ranks right up there with my son telling my daughter to quit hiding her p*n!s. LOL Sorry...trying to keep your blog family friendly.

Don & Denise Sullivan said...

Thanks for the late night laugh! I know my time is coming soon too. Doh!!

Vivian M said...

Your dividing line??!! You kill me! LOL! You really do think fast on your feet!