Sunday, July 13, 2008

Has Anybody Noticed?

I switched the blogher ads with google ads? Let me give you the quick and dirty: For the payperpost blog spots I have done since April, I have made 3 times as much money than the 8 or so months with blogher. Now that $20+ was nice to get every 4 months but the ppp is quicker and more money. Blogher doesn't allow sponsored posts in blogs with their ad so I had to give it up. Sad too because I had just gotten notified I was going to be the featured blogger on Blogher. Oh well. Maybe I will get featured on Social Spark or PayPerPost soon.

I am not sure how much control I have with what is advertised on Google and have already seen some books advertised that I completely contradicts my world view and belief systems. So all I will say about that is buyer be ware and know what you believe and why you believe it.

Now I am not blogging to quit my day job though that would be nice and I certainly wouldn't mind the opportunity (any sponsors listening?), but I realize I am a small fish in the blog world even among the precious adoption blogs I have enjoyed. I do enjoy blogging though and I have had some neat international bloggers stop by (I know that from Social Spark).

Anyway, this is not a paid post at all but if you are interested in making any extra money and in this day with high gas prices who doesn't need it? I would recommend checking PPP out. You can hit the button my side bar or review the post button to get started.

1 comment:

AZMom said...

I've had Google ads for a while and I think they have deposited a whole whopping .32 in my account. So, they are not a get rich quick but then again, I don't think I have seen much from Blog Her either. Bummer.