Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog

I got it! Boss came back with the extra $1600 per year still believing that he was generous in the first offer. Oh and I get another 6 month review which I wasn't expecting. So that is pretty good huhn? Kinda makes me wish I had asked for more, but why push it???

I will be happy for this next 6 months with this and pray and pray that I get more with a promotion the next time. Of course I will continue to work like I do now and even strive for to do more.

Oh and can I just say what a pain in my arse this bringing payroll in house is???? The company working on our 401(k) stuff messed up the match amount but didn't tell me until today. Which means I am going to have to do manual calculations to fix it since the money is being transferred as we speak, OY!

I will be celebrating at lunch by making a trip to B&N for a book I ordered based on a recommendation from harlowe's monkey. (too lazy to link)! Oh yeah! spending as we speak!

11 comments:

Debbie B said...

Congratz on the nice raise and reveiw.

Briana's Mom said...

Congrats! Great news!

Johnny said...

Congrats!

fricke92 said...

Yeah!!!

Kiayaphd said...

Awesome! I'm guessing I'll be getting an invite to lunch or dinner to celebrate soon, right??

Vivian M said...

Congratulations on your well deserved raise!

Super Mommy said...

Congrats!!

Ellie Monster said...

I am not exactly sure what makes me more excited: the fact that your request was accepted (Kudos, by the way!) or that you had such proper and effective usage of the word "OY." This little Jewish girl couldn't be more proud right now!!! I'm kvelling!!!

AZMom said...

That is AWESOME! Congrats!

mommy24treasures said...

GREAT!!!!!!
Thank you for posting the pearls for Kim:)

Ronda said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog-congrats on the raise. Your daughter is adorable and says some pretty funny things-loved reading about the conversations.