Thursday, July 10, 2008

More Conversations With G

Tonight I hear "Mama, pass it" while she is in the bathroom. I said, "Pass what?" then I realized what she was intending to say-- Pause it (the movie she was watching before she had to go to the bathroom).

Now she is sitting here begging for candy. Yes, I will let her have small piece. Oh and Saturday we are going to the beach. A man made lake less than an hour from here with the friends from the zoo who just happen to be camping near the lake.

G asked me, "Mama, when Clementine dies and Simon dies and Abigail dies, can we go campin'?" I told her yes but by the time they die she may not want to go. I dis like camping actually. Don't like the bathroom facilities. I need a clean toilet or at least one that doesn't have the strong ammonia smell. Our friends invited us and I said "no" before she finished the question. I know rude but I hate camping.

4 comments:

Vivian M said...

I'm with you. My idea of "roughing it" is a Holiday Inn.

Briana's Mom said...

I am not a camping person either. I need a clean bathroom - and a real bed.

Kelly said...

I have to really be in the mood to camp and that isn't very often. Just cause you don't want to smell that awful ammonia or other odd smell that someone thought smelled like cherries covered in shit and thought yes I am going to sell this all over the US and is now a bazillionaire ...doesn't make you rude. LOL

AZMom said...

LOL We love to camp here :-) Love the way she tries to convince you to go though...even if it was unrealistic.